This post is a bit different from my usual ramblings about kitchen mishaps and delicious accidents! Trust me there are more of those to come. Even though there is not a tasty recipe attached to this post, please read on with as much enthusiasm as you would had I been tantalizing you with my creative kitchen mind.
After months of research I have decided to become a Beautycounter consultant and I am psyched out of my mind about it! You can start now by clicking on this link to check out all of the incredible products. Or continue to read below to learn why I decided to join this amazing company.
For several years I have been working on changing my health. I started the Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Program and this blog to dive further into my health and help others do the same. I also started making changes in all of the products I use. I started making my own lotions and deodorant. I started searching for toxin-free beauty and cleaning products that I could feel good about using. While taking the hippie route may not be everyone’s cup of tea, it is important to research exactly what you are putting on your skin. Some of you may not realize that our skin is the largest organ and one that gets ignored in the vein of beauty. I want my friends, family and clients to know that what you put on your skin is just as important as the food you put inside your body.
- Woman use an average of 12 products per day containing 168 ingredients
- Teenage girls use an average of 17 personal care products daily.
- Research studies have found at least 16 potential toxic cosmetic chemicals (including phthalates, tricolsan, parabens and musks) in the bodies of teenage girls.
One of the reasons why I love this company so much is because their primary goal is education, while selling comes secondary to that mission. They are out to educate everyone about the beauty industry in hopes that doing so will make changes on a legislative level. We want Congress to prioritize safe beauty because the cosmetic industry is virtually unregulated!
- The US has not passed a federal law regulating the cosmetic industry since 1938.
- The European Union has banned 1400 ingredients from its cosmetics.
- The US has banned or restricted only 11 ingredients.
- Over 10,000 chemicals are currently registered for use in the cosmetic industry.
While I would love to make money off of each and every one of you, I do not expect you to buy anything from me. I do however, want to share some information with you so that you can start making better, safer decisions when it comes to the products that you use. And encourage you to check out Beautycounter because their products are incredible!
Studies over the past 40 years have proven that exposure to toxic chemicals plays a role in the prevalence of many disease and disorders in the US including cancers, hormonal issues, and infertility.
Please do yourself a favor and go to the Environmental Working Group page and check the score for some of the beauty products you are currently using. All of the Beautycounter products come with an EWG score so you know what you are getting before you order. You may be surprised to see how many toxins you are interacting with on a daily basis.
Beautycounter’s rigorous Ingredient Selection Process ensures that our products work beautifully without compromising your safety. Better ingredients make better beauty.
- If you have any questions about the company or their products please let me know!
- If you have questions about becoming a member
- Or are interested in becoming a consultant Let me know!
- If you would like to place an order click on the image below.
- Orders are shipped directly to your home.
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee on ALL products!
Please share this post with anyone you think may be interested! THANK YOU!